Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Innovation Week


Dear Organizers:

I want to express my opinion about these activities on this letter. I think that the innovation week it’s a good idea because it’s helps to motivate to students to begin a new quarter. Also the students participate and enjoy about the activity.

I went to the Escats concert the last Friday 21st at 5:00 pm, I liked this activity because I like the music and I think this group is very interesting and beautiful. I like a lot the voice of the principal singer,( Luis Naranjo)

I am supporting the national talent; I think people should support this, so they can grow to be good musicians. I also I think this group can grow more and be even more famous.

Finally, I hope the organizers continue doing these activities and continue to foster
creativity and culture.




Wenderlyn garcía Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment